Friday, May 31, 2013

Officially on summer break!


How far along? 29 Weeks
Total weight gain: Not sure anymore, but I will find out at the end of next week.
Maternity clothes? Mostly maternity clothes, but my lounge wear is still my regular soccer shorts, yoga pants, and tank tops.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Sleeping pretty well lately. 
Best moment this week: Taking our maternity pictures, it was so much fun!!
Miss Anything? I miss playing softball (summer co-ed season is in full swing), I miss laying on my back, and I miss doing regular things without getting out of breath so easily.  The other day I was slicing cheese for Ross’s sandwich and he asked if I needed any help, said I was breathing pretty heavy.  :)
Movement: She’s been moving so much!   She has also started to hang out higher up in my belly lately.
Food cravings: Still sushi, peanut butter, and a massive ice cream craving hit earlier this week.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Heartburn, still a little bit of pain in the right lower back, and most recently pain in my ribs.  
Belly Button in or out? Barely in, I wouldn’t be surprised if it pops by the end of next week.  
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy all the time!
Looking forward to: My mother-in-law coming into town, our doctor’s appointment next Friday, and working on nursery decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment