Wednesday, May 15, 2013

First day of 3rd Trimester!!! 13 weeks to go!




How far along? 27 Weeks
Total weight gain: 21 lbs
Maternity clothes? Absolutely loving my maternity maxi dresses!!  I feel so summery, fun, and cute as I continue to grow!

Stretch marks? Not yet, still keeping my cocoa butter regimen . 
Sleep: The change in weather is wreaking havoc on my allergies again, so this week has been a little rough due to congestion.
Best moment this week: Celebrating Mother's Day with almost all of my family!!! Listening to Ross read "MOO, BAA, LA, LA, LA" to baby girl the other night!!!  Seeing "3rd Trimester" on my pregnancy tracker app, she is almost here!

Miss Anything? Still wanting some sushi!!! Not too much longer.
Movement: All the time.  She is so big now that when she stretches you can see and feel her on both sides!  
Food cravings: Mac 'n' cheese, but the Annie's brand, sushi, and apples and peanut butter.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!!!
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Not too much, a little bit of splotchy skin and a few instances of what I think was heartburn.  I really have to make sure I don't scarf my food or I pay big time.
Belly Button in or out? In; it is SO shallow!!! I would say less than a 1/4 in deep now.  It looks so goofy!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY all the time!! But I am sure this next week I will be a sappy mess, as it's the last week of work and I must say goodbye to all my kiddos.  I am hoping the hormones stay in check, but the water works might break through.
Looking forward to: Ross's birthday next week, and not looking forward to my glucose test next week.  Also, I am shopping for scrapbooking paper for baby girl's name wall hanging that I will be making once work is done.  I bought almost all the letters today (JoAnn's will get a new shipment on Thursday so hopefully I can get the ones I still need).  I am going to have to be very careful when taking pictures of that project so I don't give away too much information on her name... :)  I am thinking that I will post a DIY post on that project after she is here for those of you who are curious how I will do it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment