Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Less than 100 days!!!

Hello Everyone!!!

The time is really starting to fly by!  I can't believe baby girl will be here in 98 days; almost 3 months!  
I though it was a good time to give a little bit of a recap as we near the home stretch.  

I have to say, this pregnancy has been fairly easy for me.  I was blessed with very little morning sickness, nothing more than mild nausea for the first 10 weeks and then it just disappeared. I never felt "extremely tired" in the first trimester, that came in the beginning of the second.  I swear I could have taken a 2hr nap every day like our kids at school do.  Right around week 18 I finally got the 'boost' of energy that comes with the second trimester.  I haven't had that many hormonal episodes, but watching love stories or sad movies definitely gives me a good cry.  

I am starting to know what everyone is talking about when they mention the "uncomfortable phase" that comes with the third trimester.  I tried to reach for a bottle under the seat in the car today and felt like I was squishing her.  I have noticed at work when I try to pick things off the floor it is way more awkward.  The kids are awesome because I just tell them that the baby makes it hard for me and I could use some help and they help me out.  I am learning to better my posture too because when I slouch when I sit i feel like my lungs are being squished.  Stretching my diaphragm feels wonderful these days!  

I haven't officially begun nesting yet, but I can feel the itch growing inside me.  From my need to always straighten the clutter around the house to being more consistent in my house chores to keep things clean.  I am counting down the days until we can set up her crib!  Well thanks for stopping by the blog, and I hope you all enjoy this weeks update.  



How far along? 26 Weeks
Total weight gain: 17 lbs+
Maternity clothes? Maternity pants every day and tops almost everyday.  My workout shirts don't fit my belly anymore so I have been using Ross' shirts. :)

Stretch marks? not yet
Sleep: Side sleeping is getting redundant but my boy pillow helps so much!
Best moment this week: Talking about the menu for the baby shower, I am so excited for the delicious food we will be having!

Miss Anything? I actually have started to miss working out.  I love to walk, but I will be cheering my co-workers on in their 10k this Saturday and wish I could be running it with them.  
Movement: All the time!!  I am convinced she moves every time she hears Ross' voice when I get home from work. Today, she hadn't moved all day and when I got home right around lunch time Ross said hi and then she popped out of the right side.  It's SO awesome!
Food cravings: Mac 'n' cheese!  I didn't think it was a craving until we were at the store and I couldn't pass up my Annie's 'n' cheddar.  :) Ross of course stuck with the BLUE BOX!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope thank goodness, I just don't like the taste of cantaloupe.
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Lower back pain, but only on the right side.
Belly Button in or out? In, but getting very shallow.
Wedding rings on or off? On. :)
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!
Looking forward to: Doctor's appointment on Friday, Mermaid Run 10K on Saturday, trial run of baby shower food this weekend, 9 more days of work, etc.  So many things to look forward to in the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment