Thursday, May 2, 2013

25 Weeks


How far along? 25 Weeks
Total weight gain: 17 lbs+
Maternity clothes? Yes, and looking for some cute shorts to wear in this hot weather.

Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: Pretty good considering how stuffy my nose is from allergies still.
Best moment this week: Hearing all the different baby names the kids at school are coming up with for baby girl.  So far, Rose, Isabella, and Cherry are the popular ones. 

Miss Anything? Cantaloupe! Only because I recently discovered I no longer can stand the taste of it :(
Movement: All the time.  She is even becoming more active during the day at school and the kids are feeling her move!  
Food cravings: Not much this week, although chicken salad has been my dinner of choice especially since it's been so hot.
Anything making you queasy or sick: 
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Lower back pain.  Swelling feet in the hot weather (not sure if it's because of the pregnancy though).
Belly Button in or out? Still in, but there's only about 1/2 an inch deep now.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, Happy, Happy!!! Feeling so blessed!
Looking forward to: Celebrating Mother's Day with my momma and sisters, oh and also for myself :).   I am also looking forward to the end of the school year, only 13 more school days left!!! I can't wait to start getting baby girl's room together.

No comments:

Post a Comment