Friday, May 24, 2013

Oh my goodness, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel just barely!!!



How far along? 28 Weeks
Total weight gain: 21 lbs+
Maternity clothes? you bet

Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: sleep is finally getting better!
Best moment this week: My surprise baby shower that the mom's in my class threw for me on Monday!  It was awesome and even the kids were in on the secret.

Miss Anything? fish and chips
Movement: all the time, especially at night. We felt the strongest kicks/punches/jabs ever last night right before bed for about 20-30 minutes.  
Food cravings: yes; Mexican food, Chinese, food, sushi (still), peanut butter, strawberry shortcake (like the one Jan makes), and Ice cream (gave in to that one a few times this week).
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Getting heartburn more frequently and at weird times. Feeling more lower back pain that is mostly on the right side.  I wonder why since baby girl always makes my belly so lopsided to the right... hmm?
Belly Button in or out? In still, but I only give it a few more weeks.  It looks so goofy!
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty stinkin' happy all the time!
Looking forward to: The nursery!!! Our glider came in this week and I can't wait to make room in the front room for it!!!


This week has been so hectic with the end of the school year and all the cleaning that has to get done at school.  I will try and photograph some of baby girl's new things we got at the shower and post on here this weekend.  She has some pretty cute outfits now.  Ross was so excited!

Well I hope everyone is having a fantastic Friday!!!

~ miss Kasie ~

No comments:

Post a Comment