Thursday, June 6, 2013

30 Weeks until baby girl will be here!!!





How far along: 30 weeks
Total weight gain: Not sure, I will find out tomorrow :)
Maternity clothes: You betchya!
Stretch marks: None yet. 
Sleep: So far so good.  I can't believe it's actually been getting better!
Best moment of the week: Being back at preschool filling in for our Director and having the kids ask about the baby and some actually felt her moving. :)
Miss anything: I miss not needing a pillow between my legs when I sleep and a pillow for my back whenever I sit down. 
Movement: All the time!!! She doesn't seem to be too shy about it either. 
Food Cravings: Hmm, Mexican (as always), ice cream, BACON!
Anything make you sick or queasy: The smell of tuna, one of the kiddos at school had tuna for lunch and it almost made me gag.  
Gender: girl
Labor signs: Not yet, but those braxton hicks might be just around the corner.
Symptoms: Heartburn, back pain, and a little soreness in the hips lately.
Belly button in or out: In.  Ross and I have made a bet to see when it will pop out.  I guessed June 12th and Ross guessed June 16th.  I can't believe how flat it is!
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Pretty stinkin' happy!!!
Looking forward to: Our doctor's appointment on Friday and our baby shower on Saturday, Bethany's Graduation Party on Sunday and her Graduation on Tuesday!  June is a very busy month!!!


Have a wonderful rest of the week!

~ miss kasie ~

No comments:

Post a Comment