Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Less than 50 days!!!



How far along? 33 Weeks
Total weight gain: 25 pounds
Maternity clothes? Of course!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Started waking up in the middle of the night again, but still getting great sleep. 
Best moment this week: Visiting old friends back in Rocklin and enjoying a break from the heat, it rained so much!
Miss Anything? Nothing much right now.
Movement: Oh so much!  
Food cravings: Oh I hate to admit this...Cheetos and Corn Dogs!!  But it's okay because Ross just made a plate of beans, Mexican rice, and jalapeno Cheetos! ;) His cravings are way worse than mine.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Heartburn, sciatica, and a few Braxton Hicks practice contractions.  
Belly Button in or out? Still in.  It hasn't popped but it also hasn't gotten any flatter.   
Wedding rings on or off? With the heat, off.  I don't want them to get stuck.  Today it was pretty difficult to get them off.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I did have a hormonal episode the other day when I felt lonely and sad that my family was on their way to Portugal.  So far I have used up 3 of my allotted 10 hormonal days ;)
Looking forward to: Arranging nursery furniture and taking Ross to the A's game with fireworks for his Father's Day gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment