Friday, July 19, 2013

T minus 26 days!


How far along? 36 Weeks
Total weight gain: up 29 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Oh yes!!! Especially those elastic banded shorts from Old Navy, they are my favorite!!!
Stretch marks? none yet.. fingers crossed for the next few weeks. :)
Sleep: Still going strong, even on an airbed while camping I only woke up once each night to go to the bathroom. 
Best moment this week: Hearing the doctor say baby girl is head down and getting ready to go.  :)  Oh and our JUNC camping trip was pretty fun!  
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my back, have I said that before ;) 
Movement: lots of movement in the evenings and around lunch time.
Food cravings: SUSHI! While eating something else I blurted out, "I really want a Lion King Roll!"
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Girl 
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: a little bit of hip pain lately and the back is getting a little sore, probably from the weight baby girl has been putting on and will continue to put on.  Oh and those sneaky little braxton hicks that get me. 
Belly Button in or out? Super flattie but not yet an outie. 
Wedding rings on or off? off, just as a precaution but my band still fits.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Been pretty stinkin' happy lately. Now I have our diaper detergent I can really start prepping her things and doing lots of laundry in the next weeks.  I am feeling anxious for labor and delivery as I think any first time mom would be feeling.
Looking forward to: Our couples baby shower tomorrow with our awesome friends!! I am looking forward to getting her laundry done and put away.  We just got the baby gate and although I am not looking forward to whining dogs because they can't sleep with mom and dad I am excited to get them ready for the changes that will occur when baby girl arrives.  

Hope everyone had a wonderful week and we wish you all a blessed weekend!

~ Miss Kasie ~


No comments:

Post a Comment