Monday, July 29, 2013

Here it is... 37 weeks! That means as of today, only 16 more days until my due date!


So this last week has been pretty busy.  Ross was attending a week long training at Headquarters in Sacramento so I decided to tag along and hang out at my mom's house for the week with the pups.  Our dear Dakota had gotten spayed just before we left so she was on house arrest and restricted to leashed potty breaks.  Snickers on the other hand got to venture to the dog park and even got to swim in his kiddie pool at Vavo's house (grandma's).  I am so glad to be back home and enjoying this rare cool summer weather we have been having the past few days!  




How far along? 37 Weeks
Total weight gain: up 31 lbs
Maternity clothes? oh yea
Stretch marks? none yet
Sleep: this past week's sleep has been horrible for sleep.  However I have been napping everyday.  I really feel like the end is coming and my body is preparing me for the transition.
Best moment this week: Finding out I am 2cm dilated at my appointment and relaxing at my mom's house for a last little "getaway".   I have also been pre-washing our cloth diapers to get them ready for when baby girl will use them. (I love the drying rack we bought!!!)

Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach.  This side sleeping business is so overrated.
Movement: Still very active,  I don't know how since there is practically no room in there now.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: Girl 

Labor Signs: nope 
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks, my feet and ankles had been getting super puffy lately but just yesterday I noticed the puffiness went away! YAY!!!
Belly Button in or out? still flat as a pancake.  Will it ever POP? I am not sure.
Wedding rings on or off? Off/On.  Depends on the weather, hot days it is off, cooler days I put it on.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, Happy, Happy; anxious for labor and delivery, totally excited to see what she looks like.
Looking forward to:  My next appointment on Wednesday to see if there has been anymore progression.  Several people think she will come early.   I am just hoping I can make it through our friend's wedding and my former co-worker's bridal shower without my water breaking ;)  Of course I cannot wait to hold little miss in my arms!!!

ps. Does anyone think she has dropped?  I have been asked by others if she has, and honestly the heartburn is still raging and I feel her moving up under by chest still.  I know her head is down and the doctors can feel it at my appointments so maybe she is just a long baby...? 

Have a great week!!

~ Miss Kasie ~

No comments:

Post a Comment