Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Week number 22!


How far along? 22 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: not sure anymore... :)
Maternity clothes? Ha Ha, I put on my maternity jeans this morning and they were quite snug.  I will be going shopping this weekend for round two.  I would love to find some capris, shorts, and a few more tops.

Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: ehh. it could definitely be better. But soon I will be able to have naps every day. 
Best moment this week: Feeling baby girl move from the outside!  It was so cool, even Ross was able to feel her!  Now I feel her move all the time.  She is super active in the afternoon and evening.  We also took a tour of our birthing center and that helped calm a lot of anxiety.  I am sure more will arise as it gets closer, but I feel comfortable.
Miss Anything? A delicious turkey sandwich from Marucci's. 

Movement: YES!!!
Food cravings: Mexican food this week!
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope, i haven't had a real appetite for anything either.
Have you started to show yet: most definitely.
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In, but i did notice today that it is more stretched out than normal.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy for the most part, but this week I have been experiencing a lot more hormonal flare-ups.  Irrational bouts of hurt feelings over the littlest and stupidest things.
Looking forward to: Dr. appointment next Friday and hearing baby girl's heartbeat.


No comments:

Post a Comment