Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Over the half way mark!!




How far along? 21 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 13 lbs i think
Maternity clothes? oh ya!  I think this might be the last week I can wear my original jeans comfortably even with a belly band.  I can't wait for the warmer weather so I can pull out my new maxi dresses!

Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: ugh... the never ending battle.  I am getting sleep but not without waking up 2-3 times each night.
Best moment this week:  Finding out we were having a girl, picking names (sorry you'll have to wait a little longer to hear that one) and starting our registry.
Miss Anything:  SUSHI!! Thanks to Kyleah who reminded me again how much I want some. :)

Movement: yup.  Now I am finally realizing the things I feel are actually baby Girl moving around.  Tonight in class she was definitely stretching about on my right side.
Food cravings: hmm.. not really.  I did make fried rice and pot stickers for lunch today, so maybe a little.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Have you started to show yet:  most definitely
Gender: Girl and she weighs a healthy 13.5 oz!!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty Happy!
Looking forward to:  Buying nursery stuff and cute clothes, especially something for baby girl's "going home" outfit. 

How does Dad feel: Awesome and excited! 

I am enjoying my spring break and trying to finish up my projects for school, but I am definitely feeling 'spring fever' and want to be done with this semester.  

Hope you all are having a wonderful Wednesday!

~ Miss Kasie ~

No comments:

Post a Comment