Saturday, April 20, 2013

Week 23... Papaya anyone?




How far along? 23 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 17 lbs.
Maternity clothes? most definitely
Stretch marks? Nope, but I have gotten that dark line that goes down your tummy. :)
Sleep: sleep, I would love more of it!
Best moment this week:  Feeling all of baby girl’s movements!  Especially at work, she started moving as my kids were washing their hands and I told them if they wanted to feel the baby they could.  One of the girls actually felt a nice hard kick!!  It is such an amazing thing to share this with my class.  Many of them are either the youngest or only children and haven’t experienced a ‘baby in the tummy’ before.
Miss Anything? Coffee.  It smelt so good today!!! 
Movement:  All the time!  Usually in the evening but today she was active during the day and this evening! Lucky me!
Food cravings: SUSHI!!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: Girl
Symptoms:  I have been having tightening of the lower abdominal area.  Doctor said it's mostly likely round ligament pain but that I may start to experience the Braxton Hicks contractions in the near future.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In, but slowly shrinking!
Wedding rings on or off? On, but as the weather has heated up my rings are feeling ever so snug.  
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY
Looking forward to: Sorry Ky, but I can’t wait to start putting together her ‘nursery’!  We finally choose her bedding and I am so excited to make her room all cute and well, girly!

No comments:

Post a Comment