Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Week #17!!!




How far along? 17 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: ... over 5 lbs (not sure since last visit)
Maternity clothes? YES!  but not everyday.  I wore one of my work pants for the last time this week with the help of a safety pin!!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Sleep is good, and apparently I talk to Ross in my sleep now too.
Best moment this week: Telling my preschoolers about the wonderful baby in my belly! 
I showed them the sonogram and let them guess what it was. Here are some of my favorite responses, “bunny”, “baby puppy”, “baby jaguar”, “volcano”, “a tunnel”, and the closest: “a person”.
Miss Anything? turkey sandwiches and flat eggs
Movement: I have started feeling flutters more frequently at night.  
Food cravings: Sweets and Chinese food. (maybe it’s just cause I haven’t had it in a long time)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just gross smells. Farts, in particular
Have you started to show yet: oh yes. :)
Gender:  Don’t know yet.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! (have had a few more hormonal episodes this week, sorry babe)
Looking forward to: playing the guessing gender game with my preschoolers and then bringing them cupcakes for reveal. :)

Happy Wednesday!!!

~Miss Kasie~

No comments:

Post a Comment