Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Beginning of our 5th month!!


How far along? 18 Weeks! 
Total weight gain/loss: not really sure, we don’t have a scale at home. 
Maternity clothes? yes, still not everyday.  I still fit in my jeans and a couple pairs of work pants.  My maternity pants are so comfy though, and I love maternity tops!! 
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Still pretty good, and still having midnight potty breaks.
Best moment this week: Having my first real gender dream!!! 
Miss Anything? Definitely turkey sandwiches and Ross’s delicious ham and cheese melts, but I have been getting creative with lunch ideas.
Movement: I felt a few flutters the other night.  We are really looking forward to feeling the kicks from the outside.
Food cravings: Sweets! The chocolate shake from Fuddruckers was delicious Sunday afternoon!  COFFEE!!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: ha ha!!! What smell in preschool wouldn’t make me queasy right now.  This week vomit and poopy pants... need I say more, I had to call in our director to help me.  :( 
Have you started to show yet: Yes. 
Gender: Oh man, still dying to find out!! A few family members have told me their feelings and one of my preschoolers told her mom I was having a boy... we'll see. 
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In, but I swear it is starting to change.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but like I said last week I am starting to feel a little more emotional. 
Looking forward to: Our field trip to the ZOO next week and my 20 week ultrasound on the 27th! :) Oh, and also looking forward to starting our baby registry!

Wishing everyone a very happy rest of the week.

Happy St. Patrick's Day on Sunday!!

~ Miss Kasie ~




No comments:

Post a Comment