Thursday, April 19, 2012

Quick update on the Crown's

Well we knew the day would come when we would have to pack up all over again.  Who would have thought that day would be now?  God has blessed me with a very fun work opportunity at the private school affiliated with our home church.  Even though this is just a temporary position, I am a I am very excited to go back to the Bay and be closer to friends and family if only for a short time.   I will be leaving in a few days to move back in with the Jones' while Ross remains here in Weott.
(They have no idea how thankful I am, again!) maybe dishwasher thankful ;)

 The puppies will once again have a good deal of 'alone' time' from one another.  Dakota will be coming with me and Snickers will stay with Ross.



I know some of you are probably wondering if Ross got his transfer to SF... not yet, we haven't heard any news on that front.  But, on another important note we have begun the great journey of house hunting!  ugh... and I already have headaches ;)  Wish us luck in finding just the right home for our little family.

I wish everyone a happy rest of the week and have a great weekend!

~ miss kasie ~

ps. I will definitely try to blog about my experiences in Kindergarten. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment