Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Easter is on its way...

I haven't posted a post other than a Makenzie monthly update in a long time so I thought, why not give it a shot.  As a child growing up I always looked forward to holidays because my mom did her mom magic to make them special.  We would receive goodies on Valentine's Day, Easter baskets, handmade Halloween costumes, and awesome stockings and coded gift tags at Christmas.

As a new mom I have been dying to jump into the holiday fun but I feel it's a tad early since make die is just over 7.5 months old.  I couldn't help but find goodies to make her a little Easter basket.  I was inspired by Jessica at http://littlebabygarvin.blogspot.com.   I have to agree that Target's $1 bins are a great place to find stocking stuffers and basket goodies. Most of Makenzie's basket came from that aisle. I found everything in the $1 aisle except the bunny plate actually, even the basket itself and grass.



I have to say Makenzie had a great time cruising through Target with her bunny ears. She received so many compliments and even made a friend with another little shopper who kept telling his daddy "look, a bunny" and pointed at Makenzie.


Well I hope you are all having a wonderful week so far and that the rain isn't making things too tricky.  :)

Many Blessing, 

~ miss kasie ~

No comments:

Post a Comment