Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Our BIG announcement!


Ross and I are so excited to share the news with everyone!!! Sorry it took so long to get this announcement together but we have been very busy!

I will be posting weekly baby bump pictures along with some fun facts about how I (and Ross) have been doing.  I thought this would be a great way to share this wonderful experience with friends and family who may not get to see us that often.  





How far along? 15 Weeks
Total weight gain: about 5 lbs.
Maternity clothes? not yet, but I have had some given to me and I just bought some!
Stretch marks? not yet... using Palmer’s cocoa butter cream
Sleep: Getting there.  Two crazy dreams, one was baby related. Side sleeping is so hard!  I constantly wake up lying on my back.  Using the body pillow is helping.
Best moment this week: Hearing baby’s heartbeat for the first time!!! What an experience.
Miss Anything? sushi...
Movement: not yet.
Food cravings: lately, salty things and sweets.  But nothing crazy. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: ...don't know yet
Labor Signs: nope.
Symptoms: nausea is finally gone and bloating is getting a lot better in the evenings. YAY!
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy & excited!!!
Looking forward to: growing bump, and anatomy scan in 5 weeks!



I hope everyone is having a wonderful week, God bless you all!!!

~ Miss Kasie ~ 



No comments:

Post a Comment